Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day One of Sixty

Today is the day, the day declare victory over my body and my addiction to food. I started a 60 day juice fast like the one done here. It sounds crazy because it is. I needed to take some big steps to meet my newest goals. I need to lose alot of weight. I am not anywhere near my goal weight, in fact I am 80lbs away. So that leads me to doing this crazy juice fast.

For the next 59 days I will only drink juice, not bottled juice but fresh fruit and vegetable juice. This morning I had the mean green juice it was a mixture of kale, celery, apples, ginger, lemon and zucchini. It was not bad, but better for me than the McDonald's I had for breakfast the day before.

Right now I have a wicked headache and feel a little nauseousness. I have read and heard that the first 3 to 4 days are the worst. I will do this, so 59 more days to go.

My Stats:
height 6'1"
weight 309 pounds
Waist 53 inches
Chest 55 inches
Hips 50.5 inches


No comments: